FOR BUSINESS OWNERS: OUR COMMERCIAL MAKEOVER PLAN
Impress customers with a design tailored to your brand. We’ve designed for Warner Bros. Television, McDonald’s, NYMEX, Food Network, and more!
Here’s how our Commercial Makeover Plan works:
Your Free Consult Call
Pick a time for your free consultation call with us. During this 15-minute welcome call, our pro answers your questions. Then she customizes the plan to your project, and books your site visit so your transformation can begin!
Your Site Visit
Our expert comes to your space for 2 hours and:
● brainstorms ways to reinforce your brand through design.
● creates the perfect layout for up to 800 sq. ft.
● determines signage/artwork placement.
● selects paint colors.
● makes a list of up to 16 specific furnishings needed.
Your Shopping List & Mood Boards
Back at the office, your designer shops for the pieces needed for your space. Your itemized shopping list is SUPER specific. It includes exact links to pieces from specific stores—that all fit within your budget. Simply click n’ buy as you like, or you can have our Shopper purchase your items for you! Your designer also creates custom mood boards to help you visualize the transformation.
2 weeks after your site visit, you will have a 1-hour Reveal Call with your designer.
During the call, she:
● reveals your shopping list and custom mood boards.
● sources optional items for select pieces.
● answers questions that have come up since the site visit.
Your business’s design plan is complete with:
● furniture layouts/scale floor plans.
● a click n’ buy shopping list.
● custom mood boards.
Bring the design to life when you are ready!
We are here for you along the way. When you’re ready, hop on the phone for the 30-minute Follow-Up Call. During the call, you and your designer:
● share your progress and “after” pics.
● online shop to find perfect finishing touches.
Ready to bolster your brand? Just schedule your free consultation call and get the process started!
Interior Design for Every Budget. We Make Design Accessible, Not Intimidating.
© Affordable Interior Design by Uploft