We are looking for superstars
Are you amazing? We would love to hear from you. Our award-winning company is growing, and we will make room for the perfect team member. Right now we are actively hiring for the positions below.
This independent and creative position has 3 roles:
-The primary role is customer phone support which includes answering client inquiries via phone/email, explaining our services, booking clients for packages, and following up with clients. (Note: A requirement for this position is that you are available to answer calls in a quiet place Mon. - Fri. from 9:30am-5:30pm EST.)
-The secondary role is social media manager which includes writing and posting on our Facebook page/Instagram page/LinkedIn/Pinterest board based on the inspiration materials and images we provide.
-The third role is an online shopper which involves ordering items for our clients online and via our trade reps. It also includes managing item returns/issues.
- steady work you can do from home in a quiet atmosphere
- room for you to grow and express yourself creatively by taking initiative and working independently
- social media lover who loves posting on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- excellent writer with awesome grammar/punctuation and phone skills
- great listener with customer service experience
- available to be by the phone Mon. - Fri. from 9:30am-5:30pm EST
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Are you ready to make a big impact in your clients' lives? We are looking for passionate, driven, energetic designers.
- have a certification in design from an accredited school
- have at least 3 years experience working in high-end residential interior design residential interior design
- live in NYC, Westchester, NJ, or Washington DC
- have availability to work 30 to 40 hours per week at least one weekend day in addition to some weekdays
be outgoing, open and excited to meet new clients regularly
The job is ideal for someone who:
- aspires to make a difference in the lives of their clients
- wants to create and bring to life their designs in a fast-paced environment
- is very motivated
- enjoys working on several projects at once
- wants to create their schedule
- is outgoing and confident presenting their design plans to their clients
- is looking for creative freedom
We help clients with low to moderate budgets throughout NY and NJ. We work with vendors like Ikea, Target, Crate and Barrel, Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn, Overstock, Room and Board, etc. We don’t do any custom work or handle renovations. Our projects are only decoration, i.e. furniture, artwork, paint, accents.
The work environment is fast-paced, very interactive, lots of client/home visits, independent, creative, and intense.
Sound like you? Introduce yourself and send your resume to email@example.com
About Affordable Interior Design
Our design firm is a small team of superstars. Founded in 2005 and originally based in NYC, we have expanded in the past couple of years to the Westchester area. In addition to all the boroughs of New York City, we offer our design expertise to New Jersey, Connecticut, and Long Island.
While we are small, we are mighty. We have been featured in numerous press outlets including NBC's Today Show, HGTV, Lifetime, DIY Network, Wall Street Journal, and many more. We also offer educational events, master classes, and night classes for design enthusiasts. We have a hardcover design book, weekly podcast, regular Facebook Live events, a blog, and are expanding to new forms of media as well.
We are rapidly growing and are excited for the new opportunities that brings for both marketing and national expansion.