THE AID CONSULT: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Do you have a list of questions you’ve been dying to ask an interior designer? From furniture layouts and finishing touches to paint color selections and renovations, we are here to help! Here’s everything you need to know about Affordable Interior Design consults:
The General Consult
During the site visit, our design pros can:
● Give you advice on accessorizing
● Brainstorm ideas for finishing touches
● Jump from room to room to discuss design ideas
● Create furniture layouts and provide a drafted floor plan
The Paint Consult
Our pro selects your perfect paint colors. After the site visit, she’ll email your Paint Dossier including:
● 2-3 Benjamin Moore paint color code selections
● Trim color and ceiling color code selections
● All the details you need for ordering, i.e. type/finish of paint
Buy sample pots, make your final selections, and hand the comprehensive list to your contractor!
The Renovation Consult
Need help picking tile? Bathroom finishes? We’ve got you! Meet our pro on the job site, or join your designer at a vendor and bring pics of your place. Show her samples, brainstorm options, and make your final selections with an expert by your side. We don’t manage the contractors or reno work, but we DO consult on renovations. We can help pick out your tile, cabinets, and flooring.
Are you ready to schedule your appointment with one of our designers? View our different packages here and get your transformation started
Interior Design for Every Budget. We Make Design Accessible, Not Intimidating.
© Affordable Interior Design by Uploft