Your Site Visit
Our expert comes to your space for 2 hours and:
- brainstorms ways to reinforce your business's brand through design.
- creates the perfect layout for 1-2 rooms (up to 1,500 square feet) in your space.
- decides which furniture pieces to reuse and makes a list of the new pieces needed.
- determines signage/artwork placement.
- selects paint colors.
- makes a list of 14-16 specific furnishings needed for the design.
Your Phone Presentation
10-14 days after your site visit, you will be on the phone with your designer and in front of your computer. Then your designer:
- reveals your shopping list and custom mood boards.
- sources optional items for select pieces.
- answers questions that have come up since the site visit.
Your Floor Plans, Shopping List, & Mood Boards
Back at the office, your designer creates computer drawn floor plans for the 1-2 rooms (up to 1,500 square feet) designed during the site visit. The scale drawings illustrate where all the furnishings will go.
Your designer shops virtually for the 14-16 pieces needed. Your itemized shopping list is SUPER specific. It includes exact links to pieces from specific stores. All the furnishings will fit within your budget. Simply click and buy as you like!
Your designer also creates custom mood boards to help you visualize the transformation.
Your business's design plan is complete with:
- furniture layouts/scale drawings for 1-2 rooms
- a click n' buy shopping list and custom mood boards
Bring the design to life when you are ready!
Reflected ceiling plans are not included in the design package.
In compliance with state law, sales tax is charged on all services.
If you miss, cancel, or change your design appointment less than 72 hours in advance, you will be charged a fee of $50.
"What's especially wonderful is how patient our designer was. We had some concerns about what was sourced--being type A people we always question things. She worked with us, sourcing alternatives, etc. rather than making us feel as though we're butting in. I would use them without hesitation, especially before they end upon HGTV!"