Our team transforms your space from idea to installation!
Your House Call
Our expert comes to your home for 2-3 hours and:
- creates the perfect layout for 1+ rooms
- decides which furniture pieces to reuse/replace
- selects paint colors
- determines artwork placement and window treatments
- makes a list of all the specific furnishings needed for the design
Shop & Create
Back at the office, your designer shops virtually for the pieces on your list. Your itemized shopping list is SUPER specific.
It includes exact links to pieces from specific stores. All the furnishings will fit within your budget.
Your designer also creates floor plans and custom mood boards to help you visualize the transformation.
Your Design Presentation
7-14 days after your house call, you will be on the phone with your designer and in front of your computer. During the call, your designer:
- presents your shopping list
- reviews your floor plans
- reveals your custom mood boards
- sources optional items for select pieces
Access Our Insider Discounts
Once you have reviewed options and approved the entire shopping list, it's time to start ordering.
- creates a spreadsheet of all items for your review
- purchases all your pieces in one day so they arrive together
- passes our 5-40% trade discounts on to you--no mark-ups
Once the pieces have arrived, your designer returns with our team of handymen for 1-4 days. Together they:
- unwrap, assemble, and set-up all furnishings
- add "Wow Factor": hang art, mount drapes, style surfaces
- prep your home for its big reveal...
The Big Reveal
Come home to your newly designed space.
From the day you meet your designer to the day the transformation is complete takes approximately 2-4 months.
*Does not include the cost of furnishings, painters, renovation work, TV mounting, arrangement of deliveries, or Ikea trips/assembly.
(2 rooms in a home or a studio apartment)
(3 rooms in a home or a 1-bedroom apartment)
(4 rooms in a home or a 2-bedroom apartment)
In compliance with state law, sales tax is charged on all services.